Wednesday, July 6, 2011

...automated telephones never understand what you want.

Quick rant.... why, oh why, when you call the insurance company does the automated voice go through 1000x prompts to then transfer you to a live representative who then needs your social, name and birthday all over? It's so frustrating. Today I called and they asked what I wanted and I said "Care and Notification" (a department). She said, "okay, an upcoming procedure." This went on 2 times. Unbelievable.

On the bright side, my insurance company approved my wig up to 500 dollars so I am going to a place tomorrow!

Also! My two future roommates found a place. I am going into the city super early to see it before radiation. Cross your fingers I like it as much as them!

I'm about 1/3 through radiation and still feeling fine. Chemo too... just a little tired but nothing out of the usual. Attitude will help get me through this.. just like the poster from WWII.

No comments: